Welcome to Exhibitions India Group
Established in 1987, Exhibitions India Group (EIG) is a leading trade promotion organisation that acts as an interface between government, industry, media, academia, etc. The Group creates opportunities for trade promotion, networking, encouraging investments, joint ventures and technology transfer through the platform of international exhibitions and conferences.
EIG has organised over 100 international trade shows since inception, including the creation of some of the largest exhibitions in the country. Our current portfolio of expos comprises the Convergence India (including Internet of Things India, Mobile India, EmbeddedTech India, Fintech India & Gamethon) and Smart Cities India (including Buildings India, Clean India, Solar India, Transport India & Water India) series of expos, as well as the annual Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT) India expo. Some other exhibitions organised by us include the first-ever Global Economic Zones Expo & Convention 2019, and the first edition of Indo-Russian Friendship Celebration (IRFC) 2020- in collaboration with the Embassy of Russia in India.
Exhibitions India Group is composed of 7 strategic business units dealing in sales representation, publishing, travel & hospitality, advertising, consulting, conferences, and display design.
To maintain leadership through honest and transparent practices by providing world-class services to our customers; to develop their businesses worldwide through exhibitions, conferences, trade missions, market-entry strategies, etc.
To play an integral role in India’s growth, maintain leadership as a trade promotion organisation, and to set standards in excellence.
Who We Are
- EIG is a group of professionals led by our Chairman, Mr. Prem Behl, who has over 4 decades of experience working with Indian companies, multinationals, government and associations.
- Headquartered in New Delhi, the group also has branches in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Mumbai; and international offices in California (USA), Dubai (UAE) and Tokyo (Japan).
- With a team of 170+ employees across India, and a database of 400,000+ Indian and overseas companies across several verticals, EIG represents the best of what the exhibitions industry offers.
- EIG is the only trade fair organiser in India to have ISO 9001:2015 (for quality), and ISO 14001:2015 (for environment management system) certifications, as well as OHSAS 18001:2007 (for health & safety) certification.
- EIG is also a member of UFI - The Global Association of Exhibitions Industry, which establishes and emphasises our commitment to quality.
- We are the proud recipient of the “Outstanding Company to Promote Indo-US trade,” awarded by the Indo-American Chamber of Commerce at the 11th Indo-US Economic Summit (2015).