Job ID 33276
Experience 2 Years
Industry IT/ Computers - Software
Positions: Computer Vision Software Engineer
Employment: Full-Time (WFH)
Experience: At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Salary: Decent hike on current CTC
As a Computer VIsion Software Engineer at Brainamaze, you’ll be responsible for developing and dapating video analytics algorithms and AI models into production-grade software applications. Applications will vary between robust backend services and robust presentation-grade technology demonstration applications.
- Develop algorithms, train neural networks to solve Computer Vision-related problems.
- Develop user-centric intuitive Software to benefit our customers.
- Take ownership to drive computer vision solutions and meet customer requirements.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, QA Testers and Support personnel.
- Timely delivery with professionalism and quality.
- Follow Clean Coding standards and maintain repository etiquette.
- Deploying developed computer vision models on edge devices after optimization to meet customer requirements and maintain them to later improve to address additional customer requirements in future.
- Drive software development initiative with the team to ship high quality software fast.
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Data Science, Machine Learning or in related fields preferred but candidates with Bachelor’s degree in computer science are also welcome to apply provided they have a strong technical knowledge and experience in computer vision.
- Experience with any machine/deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras and PyTorch.
- Experience in training models through GPU computing using NVIDIA CUDA or on cloud.
- Experience in different model optimization techniques apart from hyperparameter tuning to reduce memory usage without hindering the performance for deploying on edge devices.
- Proficiency with AWS or Azure cloud computing environments.
- Experience in Agile Application Development and Scrum methodologies to develop efficient, maintainable, readable and production-ready pipelines.
- Ability to transform research articles into working solutions to solve real-world problems.
- Strong experience in using both basic and advanced image processing algorithms for feature engineering.
- Proficiency in Python and related packages like numpy, scikit-image, PIL, opencv, matplotlib, seaborn, etc.
- Must have good Object-Oriented Programing & logical analysis skills in Python.
- Strong foundation in data structures and algorithms in Python or C++.
Kindly send resume to email@example.com or whatsapp: 08750610309