Job ID 33332
Experience 2 Years
Industry IT/ Computers - Software
Qualifications Master’s DegreeB.E/B.TechMCA
Positions: Data Analyst
Employment: Full-Time (WFH)
Experience: At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Salary: Decent hike on current CTC
As Data Analyst, you will lead and perform complex analysis in an evolving data environment. In addition to very strong technical skills, this position requires superb business process analysis and interpersonal skills. The ability to extract and analyse impact of the annotated data to train the deep learning algorithm. To spot out the patterns, and related trends is needed, with the subsequent ability to synthesize the data into understandable metrics for non-technical users that be used for day to day decision making.
Analyst job entails conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of the use cases in the various sector like hospitality, healthcare and retailer
- Complete projects that require Data Mining, Analysis, and Presentation.
- Focus on Solutions, Dive into Projects, quickly identify Drivers in Data.
- Identify relevant Trends, conduct follow-up Analysis & prepare Visualizations.
- Develop Dashboards to track remediation of issues.
- While the focus of this role is the extraction and interpretation of data, it also requires the capacity to identify, explore, interpret and present key trends, ideas and concepts.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Math, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or a related field is required. Candidates with a Masters’ degree will be preferred.
- 2 years’ Working Experience with tools like Power BI (essential), Tableau, Hadoop and Excel.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Effective Communication and Project Management skills are important.
- The ideal candidates should have experience working in a business/data analysis role in the retail business processes and retail systems experience.
- Strong Mathematical & Statistical Skills.
- Self-starter – must be productive with minimal direction.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, technical, cross-functional environment.
- Excellent visual design sense regarding clear and accurate presentation of data.
Kindly send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp: 08750610309