Career Level Executive
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Diploma Degree BachelorMaster’s Degree
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Should be well versed with Shorthand typing.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.