Experience 3 Years
Industry IT/ Computers - Software
Qualifications Degree BachelorB.E/B.TechM.E/M.Tech
As a technical lead, you will manage development activities for a payment engine application. The successful candidate will interact with the application service manager (ASM), product teams, operations, developers, production support, database admins, as well as representatives from other technical units.
- Leverages technical knowledge and industry experience to design, build and maintain technology solutions. Assists with selecting appropriate platforms, integrates and configures solutions.
- Develops software components and hardware for new and emerging technology projects; aligns these with business strategies and objectives.
- May provide consultation on common issues and best practices for junior staff.
- The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience with application development on WebSphere Message Broker or a similar ESB – – Preferred
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender
- Experience as a Software Engineer/Systems Integrator working on Java/JEE application development and web services development
- Experience with WEB API management
- Experience developing Restful web services
- Possess an expert and thorough understanding of IT concepts including software/application design and development, database concepts & structures, and testing techniques
- Experience with large complex systems, influencing technology solutions that match the goals and objectives of business within PNC
- Experience with IBM FTM -preferred.
- Experience with the Agile Methodology.
Application Delivery Process – Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, and formal application delivery methodologies; ability to utilize these in order to deliver new or enhanced applications.
Consulting – Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effectiveness Measurement – Ability to measure the quality and quantity of work effort for the purpose of improvement.
Emerging Technologies – Knowledge of and ability to design, apply and evaluate new information technologies for business environments in order to improve work productivity and accuracy.
Industry Knowledge – Knowledge of the organization’s industry group, trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations, and trendsetters; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
IT Industry: Trends & Directions – Knowledge of and ability to analyze marketplace experiences, developments and trends related to the function of Information Technology (IT).
IT Standards, Procedures & Policies – Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.
Planning: Tactical, Strategic – Ability to contribute to operational (short term), tactical (1-2 years) and strategic (3-5 years) planning in support of the overall business plan.
Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.