Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Job Description: Relationship Manager – Wealth Management
- To acquire new HNI clients and pursue leads and prospecting.
- Use financial acumen and investment expertise to review a client’s personal data, align clients’ need through superior service, seamlessly align service delivery for enhanced experience; thereby helping the client reach short term and long term investment goals.
- Focus on business development across liabilities, assets & fee to sustain and achieve growth in relationship value, revenues & improved client stickiness.
- Organizing customer meets / workshops involving presentations in corporates.
- Monitoring the portfolio of clients and rebalancing on need basis and suggesting entry and exit strategy for the investors.
- Keeping himself updated on the financial markets & products (Equities, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Real estate, etc).
- Co-owning the AUM and Revenue targets of the company.
- Coordinating with multiple teams to ensure implementation of investments plan.
- Ensuring client contactability at all times through updation of latest contact details in all necessary systems. Regular contact with all mapped clients through weekly / monthly calls.
- Resolution of queries for all managed clients.